- Dnipro is 4th largest city of Ukraine with population of 10 Lacks.
- Dnipro is situated on the bank of Dnipro river at its confluence with Samara River.
- Dnipro city is known as business city of Ukraine,there are hundreds of industrial companies in the city.
- During summers Dnipro is warm(avg temp 32 to 36*C) and in winters(0 to -4*C)
- Main form of public transport used are trams, buses, electric trolley buses,Mini bus(Marshrutkas).
Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine
- DSMU occupies the total area of 85,000 square meters which includes 608 classrooms, laboratories, hostels, sports complex, library, 2 museums etc.
- Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine is a government university founded in 1916, one of the oldest higher educational institute of Ukraine.
- DSMU has 42 clinical departments which are located in 28 hospitals and having over 15,000 beds.
- Throughout its history DSMU has trained 49,000 Doctors and other medical professionals.
- In 1995 the first mbbs batch had passed out from DSMU,that means we can gain the experience of more than 22 years.
- At present 4500 students are studying in DSMU among them about 500 students are from India and also students from Jordan, Nigeria, Sudan, Palestine, Morocco, Lebanon, Kenya, Ghana etc are pursuing their training in different specialities from DSMU.
- 646 teacher’s works at the departments of DSMU including professors, doctors, associate professors, assistant professors, etc.
- DSMU provides high quality education to students who are looking for quality education at affordable fees.
- DSMU has good team of long experienced teachers in providing quality education to the students.
- Teaching through “BOLOGNA PROCESS” only 10-12 students per class so each students gets individual attention and a mandatory weekly test students have to appear, this is the study pattern of DSMU.
- Degree valid worldwide including India, U.S.A, UK, Europe, Australia and many more and can practise all over the world by following individual country rules and regulations. Ukrainian degree has good value worldwide and even has big demand in European and Asian countries.
- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), International Association of Universities (1A0U) and European University Association (EUA).
- MCI training and coaching are given in Dnipro.
Hostel and Food
- DSMU has total 7 hostels which can accommodate about 2849 students.
- Hostels rooms are fully furnished wich can accommodate 2-3 students per room depends on size and availability of rooms and with very good studying atmosphere.
- All rooms are equipped with bed, mattress, pillow, blanket, chair, almira, heating water system, heating room system, Internet facility and suitable lighting for proper study.
- Hostels features 24 hours access to securiry service.
- DSMU provides a verygood mess where indian food is served & about 150 students can seat together and have their food in buffet pattern.
|College Fees||First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year||Fifth Year||Sixth Year||Total|
Hostel Fees per year USD 750 / 900 / 1200 (Rs. 45,000 to 80,000)
Mess Per month USD 100 ( Rs. 6500)