University: West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University
Form: Government University
Currency: Tenge (1 Rs = 5 Tenge)
Course: 5 years
Location: IWest Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University is situated in the beautiful and famous city of Aktobe in Kazakhstan. The city of Aktobe is practically the second largest by area in Kazakhstan. The city administration ensures that the city has everything to give to its students and people that are necessary for survival. The city is beautifully planned and designed. It is one of the most famous cities in Kazakhstan. On average, Aktobe receives an average rainfall of 330 millimeters annually. The average temperature during winters is -5°C. The highest recorded temperature in summers had been 39°C.
Why Study at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University?
Some advantages of the university are mentioned below which shows why Students urge to pick West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University for MBBS Education:
- Ranked #1 Medical University in Kazakhstan by IAAR / HAAP.
- The WKSMU actively cooperates with several research Institutes in different countries.
- Students are also involved in scientific activities in the areas like Therapy, Pediatrics, Surgery, Biomedical problems.
- The WKSMU delivers quality education to students.
- 100% English Language throughout the Course.
- In the university, the students can take part in Programs, Conferences, Seminars and Projects.
- The University offers excellent and well equipped libraries for students.
- The Tuition and Hostel fees are low as compared to other countries.
- Modern technologies with variety of modern instruments and material in the University, if any student needed world class exposure in the affordable budget than this is the right place to study.
- The Universities specializes in various programs that include 4 specialties in masters program, 2 Doctoral program, and 18 specialties in the residency.
- Students from all over the World come to study at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University.
- The University follows the entire International standard and thus provides quality of education to students.
- The University Campus has many facilities for students like cafes, gym, canteen, sports complex, activity centers etc.
To apply for the MBBS course at this university, students must fit in the following criteria:
- The candidate must have scored 50% in the 10 + 2 exam with physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- Reserved category students require aggregate 40% and unreserved requires 50% in PCB subjects.
- Qualifying scores of NEET examination is important for MBBS admission.
Accreditations and Recognitions
The university is recognized globally and has received accreditations from the following medical bodies:
- World health organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Hotel and Accommodation
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University provides a well- equipped hostel with all modern amenities:
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University provides a well-equipped hostel with all modern amenities.
- Hostels are located in the University Campus with separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Hostel rooms are shared between 2-3 students.
- Hostels are equipped with CCTV systems for the security purpose of all students.
- Hostels are guarded with 24×7 high-security system.
- Free high-speed internet is provided 24×7.
- The hostel system provides a big common kitchen on every floor where the students can cook their own food without any extra charges.
- The hostel rooms have centralized AC and Heating Systems
- The Hostel rooms are equipped with basic furniture like cupboard, study table and beds.
- Hostels are also surrounded by outdoor sports activities.
Travelling to Aktobe:
Air: Aktobe International Airport is located in Kazakhstan approximately 1.5 kms south-west of the city. It caters for flights to & fro from the cities of Almaty, Astana, Morocco, Delhi as well as Mumbai.
Trains to the other cities of Kazakhstan Almaty, Astana are available daily. One can also take buses for the local travel purpose which is readily available at every short interval.
University Fees: 1800 $ / Semester
Hostel Fees: 350 $ / Year
Mess Fees: 110 $ / Year
Insurance: 200 $ / Year
Visa Extension: 200 $ / Year